Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dad Recovering

My dad is in recovery now. Doctor is still keeping him in the CCU ward just to monitor whether he needs a permanent pacemaker implanted. We are praying that it is not necessary as the doctor mentioned then it is going to be another liability. We are also thankful that dad did not have a stroke.

My dad looks much better and he is able to eat and talk well. We want to thank everyone who has been praying for him. Thank you so much.

We hope he can be home for CNY.

God is good.

4 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Its good that he is able to eat and talk well. I hope that he will be home with you during CNY. Take care.

Mommy Lose Weight said...

glad to know that he is better now. take care!

Moomykin said...

Hope that all of you are doing better.

An ailing love one means heartache for all.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Leona said...

I am so glad to hear that your dad is recovering...he must take it easy from now on.