Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rant for the day...

At times, I just want to relax and do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sounds familiar? Or is it just me? :)

When I do nothing, it gets addictive. The more I don't want to do anything, the more tired I become. Does it make sense? I can spend the day just playing iPad, surf the net, read a little and sleep.

No homeschooling for a few days, house left uncleaned, no cooking, sometimes eating out too, I am lazy... and I am too lazy to entertain Reese. During such time, my body and mind just refuse to work together. My mind will kept thinking about the dirty floors, pages of worksheets to be done with Reese, eating too much outside food - bad for health....etc and yet my body just refused to budge.

Guilt will slowly crept into me. Haunt me for days until I return to my usual self. :) I guess this is considered battery discharging and recharging.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happen to me too...Just really feels like doing nothing and sleep sleep.... :) no energy and very tired..
You are very honest....

I found drinking some sweet herbal drink and lots of water keep my energy level up...

A gift from God said...

Linda,

Even drinking I am lazy...hahaha...