Friday, March 25, 2011

You are VERY RUDE Mummy!

Whenever Reese got me mad, I will raise my voice when I talk to him or I will shout (My patience running out). Then my boy will reprimand me!

Mummy: (Scolding and shouting at Reese) #(*&$)s^^%$$##
Reese: Mummy! You cannot shout at me! That is very RUDE.
Reese: Stop shouting at me! It is very very rude. You cannot do that! Do you know?
Mummy: #^%#(#*^$&#^@
Reese: (Tears starts to flow....) Stop it. You are very rude. Be gentle. GENTLE!

*Shake head*

We always tell him not to be Rude. Shouting/screaming is rude, Not answering others' question is rude, Must always use 'please' and 'thank you' when you ask for/receive something.....etc...

So whenever he whines and wanted something, he will say something like:

Reese: I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME!
Mummy: Don't be rude.
Reese: PLEASE! I WANT IT!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!

To Reese, adding the word 'please' will make everything alright! Hahahaha.... So whenever we tell him he can't have something... he will add the word 'please' and thought that will give him what he wants.

*shrug*

No comments: