Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stunned...

The last few months were really tough with Reese constantly being difficult and me screaming and shouting at him all the time. The past 3 weeks seems to be good and I hope it will continue and the difficult phase is now gone. Just last week or so... while driving... Reese stunned me.

In the car and Reese ask for pretend play

Reese: Mummy, you wake me up the ninth time and I will be very mad. OK?
Mummy: Ok... let's start!
Reese: zzzz....zzzz....
Mummy: ReeeeeeeSEEEEEEEE!
Reese: You woke me up Mummy....
Mummy: Sorry......
Reese: zzzz...zzz...
Mummy: ReeeSEEEEEE!
Reese: You woke me up again!
(After the 8th time...)
Mummy: ReeeSSEEEE!
Reese: (With a very angry voice) YOU WOKE ME UP AGAIN!!!
Mummy: Oh... I am sorry....
Reese: Go to the corner! Now! You hear me? Go to the corner and think of the CONSEQUENCES!
Mummy: OK..... Sorry....
Reese: I need to calm down. I don't want to talk to you until I calm down. UNDERSTAND? DO YOU HEAR ME?

Gosh! I realized that what he pretended to say was exactly the way I spoke to him when he got me angry! Even his tone sounded like me! Hahahaha....

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

gosh..in that case, we must be careful what we act in front of our kids! leadership by example.. hahaha..

A gift from God said...

Well Reanaclaire,

You should know better.... ;) did your kids do the same thing when they were young?