Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spanking New Ride


Peugeot 407

I just got my new car!! But was so overwhelmed by all the features!! It's a Peugeot 407. My first continental car. It comes with a GPS cum multimedia system. I have always wanted a GPS and now.... my dream came true. When I went to get my car yesterday, it was really funny. The car is packed with so many features that even the sales person was having a hard time explaining to me and we ended up having 4 adults in the car trying to figure out some of the features. I guess it will take sometime for me to be familiar with the features. I think I will rely on hubby to figure them out and teach me. Easier for me! When I drove my car out of the showroom, I also had a hard time signaling because the signaling stick (not sure what you call it) is not on the right but left. So I ended up wiping my windows instead! (wiper stick on the right) Oh boy... really need to keep reminding myself.

This car has alot of automatic functions. These I like. :) Auto headlights, auto rain sensor and wiper will come on when necessary and a few other auto thingy.... can't remember. The best has to be the handling of the car and the comfort level. Ah.... I just love the car. Do I sound like a sales person from Peugeot? Hehehe... honestly... my best car ever. Before this, I drove a Honda Jazz which I loved very much but it's time to change because the car is beginning to give problems and each visit to the workshop will cost me between RM700 to RM1k plus... We are going to drive the new car to Penang this weekend. Looking forward to it.

The GPS system plus a bunch of buttons!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

WAH !!! That's nice ! Hubby told me about this earlier....

Have a good drive to Penang!

LittleLamb said...

wow...share ur experience :)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

woot woot! awesome car!

p/s: hope it comes back absolutely fault-less ;)