Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogging from Penang

Hi all,

Everything went smoothly as planned, I finally decided to bring my turtles to my mom's place and after having breakfast, we traveled to Penang. So far so good. From the day we arrived, hubby and I have been on a food marathon! Wait for me full report when I get back on Wednesday.... hehehe... been having a good time eating, eating and more eating. Reese was also enjoying his grandparents company while we get to go out roam around and eat without having to take care of Reese. Ah... abit of freedom... will be going for nasi kandar before heading off for a movie. :) Anyone one jealous of my freedom?? Hahahha.....

1 comment:

Baby Darren said...

wow...seems like going to penang to really a "holiday" for you...get to pak toh and also enjoy the good food....envy..envy...

So, I bet you enjoy the penang trip nowadays more than before having Reese??? hahahaha....

Btw, how's Reese cold? Hope he is all well too...