Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Car in the Workshop

*Sigh*

My Peugeot is in the workshop. There is some problem with the ABS problem and you know what? Apparently they have never encounter such a problem before. They had to contact their French counterpart in France for help! What luck I have. I hope I can get my car back before the end of the week so that we can go back to Penang as planned.

Terrible terrible. Hope it's only a small problem. I must say.... I really enjoyed my car this morning.... listening to some nice music and enjoying the drive. Agggrrr.... I want my car back.

I had a terrible experience with my second car a Toyota Vios. Hubby had to scream and shout and almost fight for a courtesy car while waiting for them to repair the new car then. My Honda Jazz was ok but now... my forth car... *sigh*

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

demand for a new replacement car!!! just less than 1 day old??? that's sad... i know how u feel without a car

Linda said...

yes!! complain and ask for a new car... sooo terrible... no quality control... new car got sick on the first day... oh i feel bad for you.
hope to see you around in penang this weekend... u know my face and i know your face :)

A gift from God said...

Ladies,

How I wish for a replacement car but doubt that is going to be possible. I am praying and hoping for the best.

Linda, hopefully I will be able to go Penang!! and yes... might just bump into you. I will be in the island thou.