Sunday, April 05, 2009

Future Inheritance

Daddy Reese is a Zoid collector from young. Mummy Reese (I) has recently become a Lego collector. Our study room is running out of space to accommodate our growing collection. When Reese is older, he is going to have alot of Legos and Zoids to play with! :)

Reese started to enjoy building blocks and the house daddy built is his current favourite toy. He will ask for the 'big' house when he wakes up in the morning, play with it during the day and before bedtime. He loves to go 'upstairs', open windows and doors, 'picking' flowers and 'Christmas' trees. Both Daddy Reese and I enjoy playing Lego with Reese.

Latest Zoids

Some of these are more than 20 years old

Most of them in the above picture were toys my hubby collected since primary school

My first Racer-Technic series by Lego

My first Creator Lego house and Racer series

My latest collection from the Coast Guard series by Lego

Reese having fun with the Lego helicopter

Playing Lego with daddy

Daddy design and built this house with lots of windows and doors and check out the funny looking truck!

I built a smaller house at the side... hehee..

This house has a second floor and it has a big roof top garden...

6 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

is that your house? awesome looking! :D

ure very very lucky that reese is not destructive! gib tends to break things... :( sighhh..

Moomykin said...

Wow. I also want to play with your lego.
:)

Good for you, Reese!
*high 5*

A gift from God said...

BabyBooned,

Which house are you referring? The
BabyBooned,

Lego house? hehee...

Reese is destructive... he used to tear apart whatever you built...even puzzles... but lately... with the new lego house daddy built... he was ok.. it's the only blocks that were not destroyed..hehe

Moomykin,

Thanks, thanks...

Ann said...

what happened to your dining table ?

your house can pass for a nursery!

And I so love your lego collection!

A gift from God said...

Ann,

Oh... dining table still around... just hidden from the camera view.. somehow we manage to put the green table next to our dining table... yeah... my house has turn into a nursery of some sort..haha

Oh... I also know you like Lego right? I am addicted to it since I started a month ago... but it's an expensive hobby...

Linda said...

wow! wow! wow! Reese is so lucky... hope he can pass it down also... it'll become very rare collectible items then...