Thursday, April 09, 2009

Bean Bag...

We just got Reese a nice big bean bag by Wow. I didn't know bean bags can be so comfortable and I think it's also good for my spine. When you sit on it, it will automatically envelop you according to your body shape and size and thus every part of your back is supported. It is also lightweight. You can move it around the house. I like it. Reese loves it too. It fits him perfectly and he uses it to watch TV and even drink milk lying down on it! :) It's a good piece of furniture for both adults and kids and it looks good too. :)

Playing with Ipod

See how comfortable he is

Can rest on it nicely

It fits him nicely

Lying down to drink his milk

5 comments:

Ann said...

My colleague and I were both talking about this yesterday too....and wanting to get one. Where did you get yours? At how much?

Kristie said...

i've always loved beanbags too :) they are so cute!

Linda said...

yeah.. how much ya? :) It doesn't look cheap.

A gift from God said...

Hi Linda,

The bean bag is retailing at Rm399.

Family First said...

Looks like a good thing to have at our living room .. but at RM399, I will have to think again.