Saturday, April 25, 2009

All's well....

Ah.... my new car came back and was diagnosed with a brake switch malfunction. Other than that, there were some minor defects on the car interior which I discovered and they will rectify them when I get back from Penang. I was so ready to shoot them and perhaps write in to the newspaper or even legal means to get a new replacement if my car problem not fixed by Saturday but later was told by hubby that the only way for you to get a replacement car is when you discover something wrong immediately you must ask for a replacement and not let them try to fix the problem first. The moment they lay hands to fix the problem, your warranty for the car kicks in and then it's not very lightly you can get a replacement unless something they cannot fix! So beware when you buy a new car. Not happy with it immediately demand for a new car before they attempt to fix it!

Anyway.... all's well and we are going to travel back to Penang on Saturday morning and be back on Wednesday. I am still thinking what to do with my poor turtles... forgot to bring them to my mum's place today. Should I make a trip to my mum's or leave them behind with alot of food? My little Reese is down with a little runny nose since yesterday evening... mmmm....


2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

cannot put a lot of food..

Blessed mum said...

I suggest you bring them along..