Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sick
Hello! It's been sometime since I last posted. I have been unwell since last Thursday! It was horrible. Started with a little cough with phelgm and a little runny nose. Mom took me to Dr. Yong. Got 3 different medication. It was tough. After taking the medication, my condition got worse the next few days and I vomitted many times, had blocked nose, chocking and constanly feeling unwell and crying. Mom and everyone else still thought that being a sick child I was quite well behaved. Hehehe....
Then my birthday came. :( I slept through my birthday party except that mom woke me up for the cake blowing! I was really blur and not happy. After that... it was a blur and not sure why.. I vomitted and got really crancky!! Poor me.
On monday, it got worse and finally mom and dad took me to see another doctor. This time they were told that my right lung was a little inflamed. If the next few days things did not improved and if the condition had progressed..... I might even get pnemonia... soooo scary..not that I understand those big words.... but I could see mom and dad's faces. Not happy at all.
Well, after the change of medication, less cough and phelgm, runny nose just a little bit. In general I am getting better. Thank you aunties and uncles that are still praying for my recovery.
Ps: Oh, taking medication now is a lot easier. I don't struggle as much. I am a good boy. :)

No comments: