Saturday, October 06, 2007

My quality time with Penang Gong gong and Ama

I hardly sees my Penang grandparents. The last time I saw them was during my Ah Pek's wedding. I was about 7 + months old. Surprisingly I still remember them and within minutes I warmed up to them. I had fun with them during their short stay with us. They were so sweet. They came all the way from Penang to celebrate my birthday.

Too bad, I felt sick during that few days and they were wonderful. They help took care of me and gong gong constantly carried me and distract me from crying. Ama will feed me and play with me. Oh... on my birthday, Ama got food poisoning and since we were both unwell, Ama slept with me during my naps... hehe.

I will be seeing them again next week during Hari Raya holidays.

Gong gong pushing me around in my rider

Still loves to point at things

Being fed by Ama

Ama feeding me

Ama is my playmate!

My turtle float

Penang Gong gong and Ama playing with me

No comments: