Sunday, October 07, 2007

12 Months 1 Week Milestones

I am officially a toddler now. :)
I weight about 10.70 kgs and my height is about 78cm.
I have 2 teeth and I think there are two at the top growing.
I am generally a happy baby and only cries when there is a need.
I am friendly to almost everyone.
I love to smile and laugh.

Things I can do:

1. I walk very well now.
2. I am learning to run.
3. I can do many different actions when commanded.
4. I can understand some instructions.
5. I can appreciate music more.
6. I can play independently.
7. I can (enjoy) table food.
8. I can imitate actions and a few sounds.
9. I can point to many things correctly.
10. When I want something, I will demand for it.
11. I can do slight marching - moving my legs up and down one at a time (still learning)

Commands that I understand:

1. Clap your hands
2. Blink your eyes
3. Shake your head
4. Jump jump
5. 'Tim chung chung'
6. Wave your hands
7. Knock knock the door
8. Go 'gai gai'
9. Go find daddy/mummy
10. No no
11. Bounce bounce

Things I point to correctly when asked:

1. Fan
2. Lights
3. Flowers
4. Turtle (swimming float)
5. Balloons
6. Basket
7. TV
8. Reese's pictures
9. Pinky bear or any other bears
10. Doggy (toy dog)

Food that I have tried

1. Cream pasta
2. Minestrone
3. Salmon fish
4. Fish chowder
5. Tau fu
6. Mushroom soup
7. Different types of bread
8. Porridge
9. Grilled or fried chicken
10. Cheese cake
11. Fried and plain rice
12. Fried fish

Things that I don't like:

1. I hate to change diapers or clothes
2. I hate to be confined.
3. I hate to take medication.

Things I like:

1. I like to play with water.
2. I like to go 'gai gai'
3. I like to walk around the garden.
4. I love to play chase around the house's sofa.
5. I like to play pee-a-boo.
6. I like surprises.

That's it folks! :)

1 comment:

Baby Darren said...

Happy 1 yr old....

You know a lot of things also hor...can teach me ar? u are really smart.