Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Learning to speak

Lately, I will try to imitate what mummy and daddy say. My memory is also very good. I am learning to associate words with pictures or things around me. My vocabulary is growing also. Gong gong and Po po are also teaching me some new words and actions too. It's fun.

Yesterday morning, mummy was soooo happy cause I finally call her 'mum meh' while pointing at her. :)

Words that I can say:

1. Pish (fish)
2. Car
3. Duk (dog)
4. Duck
5. Red
6. Purpel ( Purple)
7. Turtel (Turtle)
8. Bare (Bear)
9. Reein (Rain)
10. Ggggrrain (Green)
11. Ka ka ( Kakak)
12. Mum mum (Food)
13. Pom (Bathing time)
14. nan nan ( Milk)
15. Bu (Blue)
16. Gai ( go out)
17. Papa
18. Ne ma meh ( Nevermind)
19. Mum meh ( Mummy)
20. Kam ( My surname)

I also discovered dancing! You should see me dance. My foot work is quite good. Hopefully mummy will capture it on video soon. :) Mummy has started to teach me more words. She is slowly preparing me to learn phonics and her aim is to get me to read at age 3!! She can't wait to try her hand at home schooling me! Actually she is doing it now.. somewhat... Mummy wants me to learn in the most fun way, without pressure and most importantly I get to enjoy my childhood. She wants me to 'Global' so that in case there is a need, I can easily adapt myself anywhere.

No comments: