Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back from Penang and learned a few new tricks

I had a great time with my Penang grandparents. Spent a lot of quality time with them. They got to show me off to some of their church friends too! :)

I also learned a few new tricks. If you say turn round and round... I will walk in circles. I know what is a rocking chair, poof, daddy & mummy's picture on the wall and I have also discovered walking backwards.

Now I can say 'Kar' very clearly. I can say 'papa' and 'mama' but don't know that it means mummy and daddy... I can say 'toe' also don't know it's meaning. Actually I can say many words...very precise too... too bad I don't know how to associate them yet.

One thing I know and can say well is 'mum mum' and 'nen nen'. :)

Oh..another thing.. when you say Reese Matthew..... I will say Kam. :) That's my name.

Mummy and daddy took me to the beach. I didn't like it. So will try that another time. I also had my first stay in a hotel. The room came with two super single beds and daddy merged the two but I got one whole bed to myself. Hehehe...

So many things to share... All in all... I had a great time and so did mummy and daddy. They get to eat eat eat and watch a movie and window shopping too! Thanks to my Penang grandparents.

Oh, I was stuck in the car for six hours before we got home on monday! I only got to eat my dinner at 9pm. Poor me. Luckily there was a banana and two bottles of milk for me to tahan!

Will show you some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Baby Darren said...

wah....Reese really smart..can say so many words...darren still dunno leh...really a smart boy!!