Monday, October 08, 2007

My sleeping haven

About 2 months ago, I invaded dad's place on the comfy mattress he shares with mom and poor daddy has to sleep on a thin foam mattress and last week when Penang gong gong and Ama was here... dad had to make do with my baby cot mattress!

So how do I go to sleep? First of all, I will need at least 5 to 6 pillows surrounding me. I have this habit of rolling around the mattress and having a feel of the soft pillows.... and after a good 15 minutes to half hour of the pleasure of rolling around... I will drift off to zzzland.

Dad and mum have been having backaches and neck pain because of weird sleeping positions as well as the thin foam mattress! Hehe...

So... finally they have decided to get me a proper mattress...not just single but super single mattress. ;)

At least if I refuse to sleep on that mattress, daddy will still have a good sleep on the mattress. They are trying to get me a thick mattress that somewhat matches theirs (12 inches). So that both the mattresses can merge and probably it's easier for them to care for me.

Boy... thick mattresses don't come cheap! they are expensive... now dad and mom are waiting for the Deepavali sales...

1 comment:

Baby Darren said...

give me five, mate!! My daddy also just downgraded to the thin mattress on the floor 1 week ago due to my 360 degree turn during my sleep on their bed. Now, mommy and I conquering the king size bed and my fat daddy only has a small thin size mattress.

Mommy still thinking how to make me sleep on my own on the floor, so that daddy and mommy have their bed again but NO WAY..i'm not sleeping on the floor......