Tuesday, November 06, 2007

13 months and 6 days

Just a quick update on my milestones.

1. I am about 11.4 kgs
2. My height is about 78 or 79cm
3. My head circumference is about 46 or 49cm... mum can't remember
4. I am saying or rather imitating more and more words that people say.
5. I can get up from the floor on my own.
6. I can do more hand and leg movements.
7. I can dance to the beats of music.
8. I ate more food.
9. Can feed myself rice crackers and hold sippy cup and somewhat drink from it.
10. I am more active now... bordering hyperactivity...hehe....
11. I am always busy walking around and playing.
12. I am friendlier.
13. I can understand more words and instructions.
14. I have started to take my own dirty clothes and place it into the bath tub (now use for laundry)
15. I can take longer naps in the day. Usually 1.5 to 2 hours.
16. Generally I am looking cuter and more handsome...at least in the eyes of my parents. ;)
17. Oh... I do protest alot when something is taken away from me.
18. I am beginning to play my toys in a more interesting way which requires more hands and eyes co ordination.
19. Most of the time I run rather than walk. I am more steady now but still falls once in a while. It's always falling back rather than front and that always worries mom. My head skull must be really strong.
20. I am still a happy boy!

I AM GROWING UP REAL FAST!!!

No comments: