Friday, September 28, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival

Ah! My first Mid Autumn Festival celebration. We had steamboat at popo's house together with two Yi Po and Ye ye. It was fun for me. After the makan, we went downstairs to play lantern and I was given a chance to roam around the swimming pool area and also to 'kepoh' with other koko and jeje. I was having so much fun that I didn't even felt sleepy even thou it was past my bedtime. We finally left popo's place at about 9.40pm and I only went to bed at about 10 plus. Then.... check out the next post!

My first lantern bought by Gong gong

Running like a fugitive!

Gong gong and me

Trying my best to swing the lantern

'kepoh' with other kids

Ah! My two grand aunties (Yi Po)

See... I can wave bye bye like a movie star

Don't arrest me!!!

No comments: