Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reese had a new hair cut....

Usually Reese will have his hair cut at a salon that my mom goes to. The last time he went there, he cried and kicked so much that my mom told me from now on, you have to take him for his hair cut. We couldn't control him.

Last week I tried to cut his hair again and it took me a good 45 minutes and the hair cut was not very good. So last Sunday, we took him to The Curve where they have this RM12 shop that has a special area with a cute motorized car for kids to sit and cut their hair. Looks good, took Reese there... he played with the car for a while and then I think he sensed something..... to cut the long story short, hubby and I had to struggle to have him in my arms and allow the stylist to cut his hair. We have always wondered what Reese will look like if we give him a crew cut! After some wrestling with Reese from the motorized car to the floor and alot of hair sticking to all three of us and alot of screaming and crying and a good 5 minutes... this is how Reese looks like now:




We didn't like it. Hahaha... We still think he looks better with his old hair style. He looks more plum and 'soh jai' look. At least we tried a new style. :)


4 comments:

Ann said...

It is shorter than his previous style....but at least it would be sometime before you need to bring him for a haircut again!

Hahaha...can't imagine all of you covered with hair....get the stylist to vacumm all of you as well!

Leona said...

He looks 'cool' in this haircut actually. More macho. haha.

andrewjune said...

certainly shorter than his previous...

A gift from God said...

Mummies,

I definitely prefer his previous style... this one gives him a very 'naughty' boy look...