Thursday, July 08, 2010

Field Trip without Mummy!

Yesterday my boy went for another field trip with his friends from school. This time without mummy! They went to Lake Gardens to have first hand experience with plants and anything with the botanic theme. I guess he had a alot of fun. I went to pick him up from school and the moment the teacher's car reached the school area, I can see my sweaty with very rosy cheeks boy sitting among his friends at the back of the big car. Gosh... that very moment, a sudden rush of emotion came to me. Both happy and proud. My son sure is a big boy now.

He was down with a nasty cough and runny nose and I nearly wanted to stop him from going but he was all excited and kept talking about going to sit in his teacher's car and have fun with his friends from school. He behaved very well the day before for he knew with good behaviour he can go for his field trip! :)

Ah.... he is going to be more independent soon. Before I knew it, he will be doing many more things without mummy. I have to learn to let go!

No comments: