Monday, September 01, 2008

PSP

Killing 2 birds with 1 stone! 2 weeks ago, hubby bought me a PSP. I get to play games whenever and wherever I want (I am addicted and so is hubby) and we can keep Reese entertained while on the plane later this month!!!(our solution to his possible fear of taking the plane) Yesterday we took the PSP along when we went to eat Bak Kut Teh in Klang. Wah.... it works like magic... Reese contently sat in the high chair watching his current favourite cartoon Little Eistein on the PSP. We had a peaceful meal with my family. Only thing is, we need to get a stand for the PSP! Some pictures of Reese enjoying watching cartoon on PSP....hehehe...






1 comment:

LittlePrincesses said...

Hey there! I have got a question: does Reese sleep by himself in his own room? If so, since when? Or when is it advisable??