Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy and Guilty

I am going to Singapore for the weekend with hubby. Yahoo! A real break and spending some quality time with husband.

Guilty and worry because for the first time, I am leaving Reese at my parents. I have never been away from him before! I will miss him alot even though it's only for 2 nights and 3 days. I am not sure whether he will behave himself especially at night. I hope my mom and maid will be able to cope with him. I wonder whether he will miss me. Hehe..

See.... I am just worry and think too much!!

Reese is already 10 months and 3 days old. He is a big boy now. Getting smarter by the day. He is no longer on breast milk. At times he sucks for comfort but that's it. He is still learning how to walk and very active. He is just so lovable and I am so in love with him.

1 comment:

Ann said...

We all need time away from our kids, I have been told. Hopefully when it comes to my turn, I can also live up to that advice.

Good for you though!