Saturday, August 11, 2007

I am 10 months and 11 days old

Ah..... These days mummy, daddy, gong gong, po po and kakak are having a hard time following me around! I crawl alot, I cruise alot too. Some how... I am also getting very demanding!

I behaved well during the weekends when mum and dad went to Singapore. Popo and gong gong enjoyed having me for the weekend. Popo didn't even go out at all!! (very rare.. unless sick...hehe). Mum send a few sms while in Singapore asking about me.

After the trip... I was happy to see mum and dad. They bought me a walking and singing robot and a remote control car! I like both. Mum missed me soooo much and she thought I looked behaved differently too...

Two days ago, daddy went to Ikea to get some photo frames.... and he also painted a wall. His latest project... to display my photos on the brightly painted wall. Will ask mummy to take a picture of it once daddy completes it. I am truely the star of the house...hehehe... Now everyone that visits my home...will get to see some of my handsome pictures.

Daddy also bought a wooden toy from Ikea for me. It looks like a roller coaster with different shapes of wooden blocks. I still don't know how to move the blocks around the wire frame.
Some of my latest pictures, enjoy.......
Playing ball with dad before bedtime

Daddy is camera shy...

Cruising around

I am walking around with my eyes close!

Yummy....

Mini Tunku! Merdeka!!

I love to point up... not sure why

In my new track pants

New sleepsuit... but it's still a little too big for me.. It's too long..

No comments: