Friday, August 03, 2007

New Car Seat

Do you know that generally baby stuff like car seats are cheaper in Singapore. I have been looking around for a new car seat for Reese. After much research on the net, I decided to go with Maxi Cosi Priori XP. Thought of getting it in Singapore but holy cow... two days ago I called a shop in Singapore and found out that it went up by SG100. It's now SG449!! Gosh... At first I thought I can save around 200 plus if I get it from there!


Then... on Wednesday night, while window shopping at the curve, we went to The First Year shop and the lady told me she can sell us the maxi Cosi Priori XP for RM900 after discount. Yippie... even though we don't get to chooose the colour...it's still worth buying... the new stock will be RM1k plus... else where also selling RM1k plus... :)


It's really a nice seat, very comfortable. It has 4 recline positions,the first is almost lying down,which was perfect for our baby.It has a five point safety harness,which is well padded over the shoulders and between the legs and there is a sturdy metal clip,not a flimsy plastic one that doesn't last,which I found a breeze putting together. The catch is also child proof,I don't see my son managing to pop it anytime soon!

No comments: