Monday, August 13, 2007

Gymboree Lesson
It was my 5th lesson at Gymboree. I have definately improved in terms of my sosial skill. I don't look for mom and dad while playing with other kids.

I can do certain actions like holding the tamborine and hit it against my palm and I can use a stick to hit the drum!! I can climb up the little steps pretty well. I love the gymboree balls.... I love it so much that I don't want to let it go. There are alot of things that I still can't do like climbing up a small ladder and a special slide with obstacles. I can't walk without support yet.
Oh, today mum gave me a different vege/fish meal. This time mom uses spinach/fish/potato. I like it. I think I am a potato boy. Haha..

So blur...

Having fun at Gymboree

Singing and tapping the floor with mummy

Clapping and singing

No comments: