Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Reese is eating vegetables willingly....

After an episode of slight constipation with very hard stool, my boy decided he will eat vegetables. A few weeks back, one morning he tried to poo but the stool was really hard and I think it hurt his anus a little. I took the opportunity to tell him that he needs to eat vegetables or else he will continue to get hard stool and it will be even more painful the next time!!
Wow, the next very day he told me he wanted to eat peas! I gave him and he ate. I then gave him fried cabbage, he did not refuse.... and willingly took them. Then I gave him fried cabbage and carrots... ate them as well, then lettuce in soup- he didn't complaint and claimed that it's crunchy! He also ate spinnach in soup.... wow... and yesterday night, he even ate 'choi sum' !
I am so happy now... going to introduce more vegetables to my son.............Yes!

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Eating lot of vegetables and fruits is good for digestion.....

Moomykin said...

Congratulations, Mommy!

Well done, Reese!