Just a quick summary of his 33rd milestones:
1. Talks non-stop!
2. Eats very well and slightly more variety of food.
3. Gadget boy just like daddy.
4. Beginning to show more emotions! (Yes!) He will shout "I want mummy" if mummy is sad or hurt. Hehehe... then he will 'sayang' mummy (usually have to request).
5. Can be reasoned with. Most of the time he understands.
6. Likes to listen to more stories read by mummy and daddy.
7. Finally willing to play with puzzles.
8. Creative in his play now. Everything he holds is something 'else'. No imaginary friends yet. :)
9. Reads and spells better. Mummy lazy to teach just go with the flow or whenever he is interested.
10. Very active and hardly sits still. Always on the run!
11. Plays well with other children.
12. He is 18kgs +-, height probably 100cm (haven't measured)
13. Clothing has to wear western size 3-4 yrs for t-shirts and 5 yrs for pants!
14. Now everyone thinks he is at least 4 years old. Gosh... he is not even 3 yet... hehe
15. Still as smart as ever, absorb things like a sponge.
I love him sooooooo much. Ahhhh.....