Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cooking Lesson....

Today I had some fun with Reese in the kitchen. This is the second time I let him 'help' me prepare food. Today I decided to make banana & strawberry milk shake. After my morning class, on the way home hubby drove me to TMC and I bought the ingredients for the milk shake. Reese enjoyed the whole cooking lesson with me. I will definitely do more cooking with him as I do not want to raise a son who can't cook! :)

Reese washing the fruits

Look at his chubby hand!

Reese cutting banana with a dinner knife

Check out the yummy fruits.... Reese puts them in the blender...

One of his favourite moments... scooping ice cream into the blender....

Enjoying the ice cream...

Priceless!

During blending... he ran to the room to hide... he is afraid of the sound.. our end product... yummy!

He was so excited to try his milk shake that he made a mess on his clothes!

Enjoying his milk shake...

Thumbs up!

9 comments:

Merryn said...

ei.. this boy is left-handed eh? :D

A gift from God said...

Yup... We are 90% sure. Been trying to get him to use his right hand..but fail... hahaha...

Leona said...

That is a good activity to do with a toddler...Maybe next time when he is older, can help u tidy up also!! :)

Baby Darren said...

wah..glad that Reese enjoyed the cooking lesson..maybe i should start doing it with Darren too...Thanks for giving me the idea...

LittleLamb said...

yummy

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

his chubbiness is sooo adorable! i dont know whyy lah.. gibran eats like a horse and doesnt put on weight. sighhhhh. i am tired of ppl asking me why he's so skinny now! :(

love milkshakes! i can just taste it in my mouth la!

A gift from God said...

Leona,
At the moment... having a maid is not enough.. mummy has to double up as his butler too!

Baby Darren,
Yeah... he really had fun... I think Darren will like this activity too.. just make sure you don't involve the maid.. just you and Darren... it's more fun..hehehe

Little Lamb,
It's really yummy!

Baby Booned,
From the pics Gib doesn't look that skinny also...and he is tall... you mentioned he is 100 meters? that is way beyond the 90%!!! I thought Reese is tall... looks like Gib can rival him...hahaha

Moomykin said...

Yummy, healthy and fun!!

What a wonderful day.
:)

andrewjune said...

good good, huh?