Monday, August 04, 2008

One of those great moments....

Yesterday after playing way past his nap time... I took Reese to the room to help him nap. As we play on the bed... I told him.. mummy is going to sing song song with Reese.... he quietly lie down and slowly came closer to me until he was snug up nicely between my legs. We sang Doe a deer...then Row row your boat.... as I sang to him... I stroke his forehead...mess around his ears...rub his chest... and slowly watching his eyes flutter...and very slowly... he closed his eyes and slept.... I love moments like these...

Lately Reese will look for me more and likes to rest his head on my chest or just simply be close to me... I love it... can't wait for him to kiss and hug me......

4 comments:

Ann said...

ooohhh....that is so sweet!

It is nice indeed when our boys cuddle up to us to sleep...and when our singing lulls them off to dreamland!

Baby Darren said...

wow...it's so sweet..isn't daddy jealous? hahaha...

I'm sure Reese will hug and kiss you one day while telling you he loves you....

A gift from God said...

Dear mummies,

I am looking forward to more of such moments.. and nope..don't think daddy would be jealous..hehe

Blessed mum said...

oo...so sweet...now I'm really missed my boy after reading your this post..