Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 Random things about me

Got tagged by Ann and Kathie...

Here are the rules …
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.....person being you!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I have extreme taste when it comes to music... sometimes like DBKL... I can listen to heavy metal to classical and whatever my hubby download for me! I also enjoy going to rock concert and jump like a monkey with the crowd....hehe..

2. I love to be hugged, touched and kissed at all times if possible... *wink wink to a certain somebody*

3. I am more emotional ever since I became a mother. For example..while watching the opening ceremony of the China Olympics, for no apparent reasons...my eyes welled up!

4. I used to be very creative...reckon now lost touch...but I think I have a thing for interior design...

5. I am a bookworm. I love the smell of books and I love to collect books. I am already building up Reese's own library of books!

6. I am a softy and probably can be easily bullied and I am the type that will think of others first and myself last.

I tag Soo Li , mumsgather, blessed mum, Leona and Ling.


1 comment:

Moomykin said...

Oh , about the love of books... Gadget-daddy and I used to have this on-going debate about which is better, the computer or the book as a media.

Of course that was like more than 10 years ago when personal usage was not as familiar as now and no one heard of you-tube and wikipedia yet. hahaha...