Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lousy Chinese New Year

Haiiii..... I was looking forward to CNY sooo much... Yes.. I got to stay for reunion with my family, met up with my cousins and relatives.....BUT... It was not fun at all....

WHY you must be asking?

Haiiii.... Adrian suddenly got fever and not well that evening... so... had a quick dinner and went home... we were suppose to travel the next morning to Penang....BUT... had to cancel it. Adrian was still unwell and Reese's turn to have fever!! ....

I had to take him to my parents place to avoid contact with Adrian... we were afraid that Reese will get worse... hehehe...

Managed to spend some time with my cousins and relative onces again.... Reese slept most of the time... so all in all... we spent most of the time at home. It's tiring...

So glad that Reese recovered and so did Adrian... today we manage to make a trip to One Utama for some shopping... well..actually to shop for Reese's toys.... Got him a big tractor, a train and Doodle Pro (magnetic drawing board). As I am blogging here.. he is happily playing with daddy!

Oh... and I think.... I am coming down with a runny nose!... Hope it will go away soon... my nose is itchy..... What a New Year.... :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh....what a bummer! But good to know that hubby and son is doing ok now! Nothing like having them back on their feet more than anything!

Boyboy is sick again....all due to too many people (sick too!) coming into contact with him on the 1st day, not much eating and way too little sleeping!

Sigh....looks like I have some sleepless nights coming up again.

Hope you feel better though. Douse yourself with lotsa water and VC!