Monday, February 25, 2008

Difficult!
Well, ever since I started cooking for my little king.... besides my tomato/fish pasta... he doesn't like the other stuff I cooked for him.
Second day I cooked chicken stew for him... didn't like it... ate abit of it with rice and rejected the rest. Then had to fry fish for him to eat with potatoes and carrots...
Another day... tried cooking cream pasta.... didn't like it either... force him to eat...ate about half...ate the salmon and some pasta..that's it.... again... failure... tried fish with chips.... ate the fish... didn't like the chips (when we are out at fast food joints... he will take abit of the chips!)
Another day... cooked spaggetti with shredded carrots and zuchinies and fish.... seems to be ok...ate most of it... I really don't know what to cook anymore... nothing seems to really work....
Today...I got up at 6.30am to cook 3 different things for Reese. Tomato pasta sauce, spaggetti with carrots and zuchinies and fish.. and I even fried rice ( he eats fried rice outside). And today lunch...gave him the rice.. rejected it!!! :( sadlah..... I really am not happy.... so he ate spaggetti..... That took an hour to feed him!!! I am trying to include as much vege as possible..but that seems to be harder than I thought. I am just worried that my Reese will become thin... which is not a pretty sight... now he is neither fat nor thin... just nice...very solid... I like it that way.....
Since not much vege, the only thing I can do... let him eat as much fruits as he can.... lately... he is taking yogurt again... which is good. Oh... he is also taking peanut butter with bread. He likes it very much.
His stool also not as soft as before... use to be like a very wet mash.... but now...it's like in a small rolls like most of us I guess... hehe...gross huh? but that's what is itloh....
Will have to crack my head for more recipes....actually there are many...just that... I don't have that much time to do it... I mean...I am working... and ....well...susahlah...but I will try my best...

1 comment:

Ann said...

ooohhhh.....sigh.....

does he like sandwiches?? maybe peanut butter with banana??

remember my parents in an effort to get me to drink more milk made the BEST custard in the whole wide world!

Maybe ABC soup??

Its an interesting yet frustrating stage!