Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nearly 16 months....

Playing with my favorite dog

Getting down from the bed

Don't we look alike?

Caught on camera while napping!

One of my favorite activity... walking round n round on the bed

Trying to pose...

Tired..



One of my dance move!


Two weeks ago, dad took me to the doc for my chicken pox jab and I weight was 12.65kgs and height was 82cm. :) Doc thinks I am growing really well.

As for food, mummy has introduce Chinese noodles but I only like mee. Not a very healthy choice of food. So only get to taste a little of it once in a while. I also eat different types of biscuits.. Fruits I can take apple (not steam), pear and I also tried plums.... yummy...

Me getting more mischievous but very lovable. No spanking yet, probably will never get it from mummy and daddy..... hehehe...cause I know what to do when they get mad!

These days mostly fascinated with vehicles especially Cement mixer ala 'murr' hehe... my way of saying it. I also dislike sitting in my car seat and mummy usually can't get me in. Mmmmm... what else to report? Yesterday went to the play land in Ikano... Surprise surprise.... I am not very adventurous.... dislike tunnels or close spaces. Most of the time I only play on the little play house; turning the captain's wheel and playing with the clock and running very very fast around the play land. :)

I like to stick to mummy when I am among strangers and I will cry when I see mummy leave the house. Lately I like to be close to mummy like wanting to sit on her laps or just being close to her. As for daddy, I love to spend time with him every night before bedtime (daddy usually puts me to sleep). Love the funny sounds he makes and all the little animated antics he does...

Lately mummy is exploring some learning methods to help give me a firm foundation in learning like stimulating the right brain. Wonder what's next for me to learn.... I know it's going to be alot of fun! That's all I care.




Running around the house before bedtime!

2 comments:

Baby Darren said...

A good weight u have, Reese! You are heavier than me.
Hey, i think we can pair up to join marathon as I LOVE RUNNING too..hehe.

Ann said...

Reese is simply adorable ! Can't wait till he and Christopher are able to play together!