Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Walking!
Hi everyone, it's been sometime since mom last updated my blog. I have been well and growing. Yesterday, I started to walk very fast (supported) and at Popo's place... I kept walking, crawling and cruising. Then in the evening, mom held on to my little hands...and I walk with very little support!! Mom was impressed.
When we got home, mom told dad about my walking progress and then.... wallah!! dad encouraged me to walk with only one hand holding his hand... I did it... I can walk holding on to daddy with only one hand for support!!
Mom is also weaning me off breast milk... She is a little sad about it...but for me... not much difference...hehe...
My daily milk and food intake:
8am - Milk (4 oz)
9am - Fruit and cheese or yogurt
11am - Milk (6 oz)
2pm - Blended vege fish with cereal
4pm - Milk (6 oz)
6pm - Blended vege fish with cereal
8.30pm - Milk (5 oz)
3-4am - Milk (7 oz)
My progress:
I can understand "wave" , "clap" , "no ah... fall" , "kok kok" and "knock knock".
I can cruise well.
I can walk with support.
I can crawl super fast!
I know how to protest when I don't get my way.
I babble alot.
I can eat pieces of fruits and meat even thou I have no teeth yet. I use my gums to mash my food.
I will be 10 months old next Wednesday. Can't wait for my first birthday!

No comments: