Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My first lesson at Gymboree
Sunday 2.50pm I had my first lesson at Gymboree, Bangsar. Dad and mummy were really exicited. Me too... At first, I was blur. Blerhg! Every new activity was greeted with blurness at first then after some warm up... I started to be the cheeky me again! It was fun... and hopefully my second lesson would be more fun for me! :) Mom will blog about Gymboree and how effective it is after a few lessons.
Enjoying the songs and bubbles with other babies

Practice crawling to strenghten my muscles

I am almost up there... and my reward....balls..

Wow! Look at all the balls and space for me to have fun

Bubbles!!

A little blur...

Singing with daddy and learning my body parts

See... I got a blue ball...

Looks yummy...

Wanna play?

More crawling exercise

No comments: