Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My latest development
Things I can do well:
I can sit well.
On tummy I can turn and sit up.
I struggle alot when it comes to changing time.
I smile alot.
I scream and sing.
Shaking my legs.
Grabbing things.
Things I am learning to do:
Crawling.
Clapping my hands.
Standing with support.
I haven't been sleeping well the last 2 months. Mummy has been praying for me. Miraculously, last two nights I slept really well. Only woke up once for milk!! Mummy is soooo happy. Please continue to pray for me! Mummy made spinach and fish porridge for me last night. I don't like it. :( and I had my first taste of yogurt!! First try I finish half a cup but later for dinner I decided I don't like it. Mummy is going to try again this afternoon.... hehehe... I am such a fussy eater. Oh, Sunday night we went to The Ship to celebrate mummy, uncle Seng Chor, koko Kevin and koko Ming Yu's birthday. I had some of mummy's mash potato and a taste of cod fish from Uncle Seng Chor. I was quite well behaved.
The last two days, daddy has been showing me his ZOID collection. Daddy made a few of them move and initially I was a little afraid and tried to hide in mummy's arms. Daddy and mummy had fun laughing at me. Last night... TA-TAR...... I chased after the Zoids... :) Now daddy is afraid that I will destroy his precious collection. See... I am a brave boy.... haha...
Daddy and mummy are going to get me some moving toys... so that it will encourage me to crawl!

No comments: