Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my thirty first birthday. It was a quiet one as usual. Woke up from Reese's cry at about 12 am and after giving him his feed hubby wished me happy birthday with a kiss. Back to zzzz land. Before going to work, took a few pictures with Reese as you can see one of the pictures in the previous post.

Went back to my parents place, my mom, dad and sister wished me happy birthday and my dad prepared 2 eggs for me to eat! :) and got ang pows from them. Later in the day got some smses from good friends and of course my best buddy Ash from UK. After work went to have dinner with hubby at Delicious in Bangsar Village. I like the food there. After makan, went window shopping and my in-laws called to wish me too. After picking Reese and maid we headed home.
Back home, Reese, hubby and I opened the birthday present and Reese enjoyed playing with my present(hubby bought me a forever friends bear!!). We took some pictures of him.

I am thirty one years of age. Wow...that is old... :) Anyway... It's my first birthday with Reese and my best presents this year has to be Reese, my precious husband and my family. God, Thank You for everything. It was not an easy year for me but it is also the most challenging and fulfilling year so far. Praise you Lord almighty.





2 comments:

DrCabokia said...

Happy Belated birthday, Florence! God bless you

Shang Xian said...

Aunty Florence, Happy belated birthday!