Friday, June 08, 2007

Bad experience with my second hair cut

Just had a new hair cut from the same salon. This time daddy came along and snapped a few pictures. "pai seh" I was crying from the start till the end of the hair cut! Mummy and daddy laughed at me and mummy had to struggle to keep me in her arms so that the Cheh Cheh can cut my hair. Ah... well..it's done.. I am handsome once again.... Next week going to attend my Uncle Andrew's wedding! Must look smart and handsome and adorable and........

Did I tell you that I had a really nasty face down fall yesterday? I cried so hard that mummy nearly cried too... I was trying to crawl and suddenly slipped and PIAK.... then I cried soooo hard... mummy couldn't catch me in time. Poor mummy... got sooo scared... check my nose and mouth to make sure no broken nose and bleeding...

Last week I had two falls... all happenned while daddy tried to take care of me...hehe... first time...face down while crawling and second time fell from the sofa and daddy felt soo bad that he called mummy...sshhhh..heheh...

Now daddy and mummy don't really allow me to crawl on the floor. sigh! no fun.
No...no... don't touch my head....

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Let me go......

No comments: