Thursday, April 26, 2007


Sick for the first time!

On 11th April, I fell sick. Mummy took me to see Dr. Yong at Pantai. I got runny nose and abit of cough. I had to take 2 different medication and also nasal drops. I was ok after 2 days! Thank you God for protecting me. :)

They weighted me at the hospital and I was 8.34kgs and 71.6cm tall. Not bad! I am growing well, getting plummer by the day... hehe..

Recently I spent some quality time with my grandparents from Penang... it was really good, Dad had a knee operation and I got to be with him quite a bit at home!! My grandparents in KL missed me alot during that one week... hehe...

Lately I am consuming more semi solid food. I love garden vegetables with sweet corn (babynat), I like pumpkin alot and taking a little bit more water! Popo found an ingenious way to feed me water! they feed me with some food and then feed me water .... I happily get tricked into drinking! Lately I dislike papaya and I don't like leek, carrot and potato (babynat).

Mummy is going to start me on porridge next week! I will get to taste fish porridge (organic brown rice) with pumpkin or potato/carrot. I wonder whether I will enjoy the new food....mmm... I really don't want to waste mummy and daddy's money...

What else to blog about... oh... I just found out that I have been tagged! Jordan koko that is...

Did I tell you that mummy and daddy want to take me to some talent agency for photo shoots? Wonder when they are going to do that and it would be nice if I can get a job or two... earning my own money for my education fund...mmm...

I will be 7 months in 4 days! Yahoo.....

Below are some latest photos of me.


No comments: