Thursday, April 05, 2007


I have past my 6th month mark!

Hello all! It's been a while, I have been busy learning new skills, gaining weight and charming people around me.... hahaha..

Things I can do:

I can easily turn over/back both sides and able to lift my head really high up.
I can do double turn overs.
I can make more sounds and more controlled shouts.
I can eat semi solid food. (love it) Mummy gives me organic stuff like rice cereal, papayas, bananas, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, (Jar food:peaches, apples and pears)
I can sleep on my own most of the nights.
I can even sleep on my own during my nap time, thou not so frequent.
I can play on my own.
I am a pro in grabbing things.
I can sit on my own for a short while.
I can fall down from the mattress! (eerr.. that's what happen two weeks ago)

Things I love:

I love to watch my Po Po sing and dance with me.
I love Kong Kong Therapy (playing and having afternoon naps with me).
I love eating.
I love to play.
I love Pee-A-Boo.
I love to watch exaggerated actions.

Things I hate:

I hate to drink WATER!
I still hate to be alone.
I hate changing time.
I hate Sweet Potatoes.


Below are some of my latest pictures. :)




No comments: