Thursday, October 12, 2006

I have landed! Some of my handsome pictures! :)

(30th September 2006)
It was quite a smooth ride for me when landing but not so for mum. We are ok now. I have jaundice and was admitted to the hospital last Monday. Mom was with me and now we are back. Tomorrow we are going to see doctor again and hopefully i don't have to stay in the hospital again! All you uncles and aunties do pray for me!

Oh, Some pictures of me. Ain't i cute? These are pictures from birth till yesterday!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Reese, we look alike in some photos. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Luckily you don't look like your mum or dad!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

Andrew&Winnie said...

Halooo Reese,

You're so cuteee...

Opss..u seem like wearing over size shirt on your 1st pic.
Hehehee...we are coming to see you on next week.

Unknown said...

Wah Reese...you sooooo adorable! hehe...