Friday, September 15, 2006

Haiii Yakkkk!!!

That's me practising my Karate chops.....hmmm...i better stop as mummy is feeling a lot of pain from those. And it seems i'm getting punished for it as my secret isle is becoming smaller and smaller. I hardly have any space to practise anymore...which all means that soon i'll be moving on to a much bigger room with glowing stars and animals on the walls. I've also recently learned that my future Tintin collection is growing daily. This is Reese signing out for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Asterix & Obelix. It's much funnier!

Ken said...

Oh yes, I am an Asterix supporter. The comic is wittier and a lot more humourous.

Oh yes, welcome to the world Reese. I hope that you will also make a difference for the Lord Jesus, with your parents. :)

Andrew&Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew&Winnie said...

Hi Reese,

Welcome to the world!
How are you feeling now? More fun rite, get a bigger space and everyone keeps surrounded on you. Can't wait to give a hug on you...

Love you Reese