Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Books and More Books for Reese

Books I bought for my boy for this year. So glad that we have the Big Bad Wolf book sale yearly and because of the incredibly low prices, other big bookstores have to have warehouse sale and book fairs  to compete. I have been saving a lot of money!!

December 2013 - Big Bad Wolf Sale
Price of books range from RM5 (USD1.50) -RM15 (USD4.60)

Big Bad Wolf Sale 1st round

2nd round

3rd round

March 2014 - Big Bad Wolf Box Sale
The best sale ever. You have an option to purchase a box for either RM99.90 or RM79.90 and stuff in as many books as you like.

Bought a RM99.90 box and I managed to stuff in 54 books. 
Each book cost less than RM2 (USD0.60)

2nd round bought a RM79.90 box and managed to stuff in 24 books. Got a few hardcover cookbooks (not in the picture). Each book cost less than RM4 (USD1.20)

Others

Books for myself and later will pass it on to Reese. :)

More books from a different book fair. 


No comments: