Thursday, January 04, 2007

3 months and counting...

Christmas and New Year were pretty quiet for me. It was because I was too young to do anything! For christmas i got some gifts. They were from:

Daddy and Mummy - Bumbo seat (yellow)
Gong Gong and Po Po - a small elephant bank
Grand Aunt Chew Yee and Min Yee - Clothes
Grand Aunt Victoria - Bib from Australia
Aunt Jillian - a cool looking hat
Grand Uncle Sheffert and family - teether
Aunty Sue - Basic stacker
Uncle Aaron - A soft toy (Mr. Cow)

At the start of new year, I was becoming more Ahem... naughty.. refuse to drink my milk properly from the bottle and wasted some of my mom's precious breast milk. I guess i am so used to breast feeding. I love my mom. Ha ha.

I love to stare at things above my head and i will strain my neck to see them. I smile more these days. I can laugh out loud and my hands and feet are getting stronger. If you let me kick you, you will know what I mean.

When it comes to sleeping at night, i must be fed to sleep or rocked to sleep. No other options. Poor mummy and daddy.

Some of my latest pictures. Hope you enjoy it.




3 comments:

DrCabokia said...

You are becoming more and more handsome. :)

Ken said...

COOL hair boy.

Hahah.

Spike-y.

Unknown said...

Dear Little Reese,

You are a handsome boy boy!! Yes..you look like daddy but at certain poses you also have mummy's look.

Uncle Alan and Aunty Laura will let you meet Little Josiah in the future ok. He's the same age as you so you both can play together next time.

You be a good boy and don't wake daddy and mummy up too many times at night ok.

Uncle Alan