Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reese Matthew Sets Sail, Readies Revelation!

Hi! Shhhh! I'm still in hiding in my secret isle, so i'm whispering for now so you will have to strain your ears until October 23rd when all will be revealed..errr welcomed to my isle.

Apparently even though i'm still in hiding, there are some things i can reveal, for one, my name is a combination of Reese (Ardent / Passionate) and Matthew (Gift from God), which means i'm a Passionate Gift From God! Pretty Cool, especially that my brain has started to respond to sounds like the constant mix of dreamy and indie pop mix CDs that is being played around the house and the vehicle i enter daily. I've also been quietly listening to stories from the Bible about people named Adam, Eve and even Noah nightly except for last nite, when daddy was too tired...mildly dissapointed.

Another thing i'm 'in' on is that i'm getting a spanking new ride in the form of the speedy Quinny Zapp which will be used to ferry me on my adventures. Be sure to wave when you see me zipping along shopping mall corridors decked in my custom Little Pirate apparel.

I think someone's heading my way...so until further notice...this is Reese Matthew Kam signing out!

No comments: