Monday, March 17, 2008

A wonderful week
This morning, as Reese's grandparents said their goodbyes to him...I can see that they will miss my baby dearly. The hugs and kisses were intense and if given a choice... it will continue for as long as possible! :)
Both Reese and his grandparents had a great week bonding. During the week, Reese got a little closer to his grandparents and at the same time... their love for him has gone a little deeper too!
I also enjoyed their company. It was just sheer joy watching them playing, feeding, reading, bathing Reese. So loving. I guess it's on everyone's wish list that we all stay a little closer so that we can see each other more often.
Well, the week has ended... and as usual, time flies! During the week, hubby and I got to watch a movie (at night!) and went out lunch on a Saturday alone! :)
It was a good week for all of us. Truly it was.
Thank you Mom and Dad for coming to visit us!

6 comments:

Moomykin said...

Grandparents are real blessings for the kids and for us too.

Whenever my mom visits my sis in Singapore her 2.5 year old girl will always cry and ask my mom not to leave when saying goodbye. She would also talk on the phone and ask my mom when is she going to visit her again.

Our kids are just blessed to have extra hearts to love them and manja them. :)

Ann said...

Ahhh....GREAT for you and hubby!

it is good that we can leave them with someone whom we know will love them to bits and take care of them as well as we do....

then we can fully enjoy ourself!

Baby Darren said...

it's definately a good break for all of you. Luckily Reese is ok with the grandparents.

I always wish my in law to be here too. At least my little rascal won't feel so bored at home with me and the maid.

A gift from God said...

ladies,

YESSSS.... the break was good thou very short... at least we got to go out! That's rare..... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi hi, i enjoyed reading your blog (got your link from ann)..

3 weeks early, so is he consider premature baby? my son is born 11 weeks early, but look at him now, who would have believed he's just this small when born..

anyway, back to your blog..
Happy Dot is very very attached to his grandmother, even though sometimes, i get jealous, but most times, i am very appreciative towards my ILs and parents for their unconditioned love for my Happy Dot.

I never had such love in my life, and how i crave for it at times, when i see Happy Dot loving his grandparents (ALL 4 OF THEM!!)!

A gift from God said...

Hi KM,

Thank you for reading my blog... :) I also frequent your blog ever since I started reading Ann's blog.

Doc thinks that Reese is consider a full term baby and yes.. I am very happy that Reese's got 2 sets of grandparents to love and nurture him. :)