Thursday, March 27, 2008

Exercise anyone?
Of late Reese loves to walk up and down the stairs. We live in a condo so no stairs in the house for him to play and so does my parents except that they live in a low rise condo and thus stairs are easily accessible. I have allowed Reese to walk up and down the stairs a couple of times at my parents place... and just last week... he demanded to walk up the stairs when we arrived there. Now... every morning, instead of taking the elevator to my parents place on the 3rd floor, we will take the stairs instead. Three floors...no big deal, but no...Reese is not contented, he wants to walk all the way up to the top floor (5th floor) and once we reach the top floor? he will walk down with me and then wants to go up again!! So much energy for a little fellow!! Just 2 days ago... he can go up the stairs on his own!
I guess it's good for me. I desperately need to lose weight! :)

5 comments:

Baby Darren said...

good for reese and mommy.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! THUMBS UP FOR BOTH OF YOU!
i stay on the 18th floor, so i can imagine the two of us OUT OF BREATH by the time we conquer all the steps!!

so i rather be lazy and NOT try them!
heheee, that's why, i am still the way i am..the fat chubby mummy.

A gift from God said...

km,

If it's any consolation... I am not a chubby mummy but a fat mummy..haha..

Ann said...

oooohhhhh....try our own condo! wah wah.....good exercise for you. once a day more than enough for you! carefuly with your knees though and any tripping!

Moomykin said...

Great exercise!! Good thing he didn't get too tired before the end then you'll have to carry him on the stairs!!

When I had Micah I lost weight. I guess it's a new adjustment for the body to cope with breastfeeding and running after a little one. Then came Max and my body stored up double to get back on what was lost before...

So now I'm a real round Mommy...but I think my boys, and most babies too, love the "cushions" on me, don't like some of the hard bony aunties to carry them. Hahaha...