Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A talk on Phonetic Reading

Dear Mummies and Daddies,

I will be giving a talk on 'Phonetic Reading for Young Children' this Saturday at Kizsports & Gym @ The Waterfront, Desa Park City, Kepong. If you are interested in knowing how my program can benefit your children, do come and have a Q & A session with me. Bring along your children for a free assessment of your children's proficiency in English reading.

I will be conducting Phonetic Reading classes using The Victoria Readers Program (www.victoriareaders.com.my). Besides phonetic reading, children will be introduced to many great children literature as well as poetry to help them appreciate the English language better. Teaching is through play and children learn best when they have fun!

Classes will commence in July.

  • Pre-Reading for Little Tykes (2.5 to 3 years old)
  • Phonetic Reading (4-5 years old)
  • Express Phonetic Reading (6-7 years old)
Venue: Kizsport & Gym, The Waterfront Desa Park City, Kepong
Date: 19th June 2010
Time: 11.30am

Please let me know if you are coming (Click on comment to leave a message), we have to make sure there is enough seats! Hope to see you!

No comments: