Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping

I love the weekends. It's the time where I get to spent it with Reese and Daddy Reese. We will go out for food, enjoy some shopping (usually window shopping) and simply relax at home.

Yesterday was no difference but...

We didn't buy Reese anything!! It's rare. Hahaha....

Instead, hubby bought me Lego the creator series. One that I have been eying for a super long time. Then I told hubby, if you buy that for me you will also have to buy something for yourself! So while I took care of Reese, he went and got himself 2 shirts and 3/4 pants from Quicksilver.

I am having so much fun building my dream house!

Although Reese didn't get anything he did ate Baskin Robbins ice cream with cookies and for the first time, he used the public toilet! I am so proud of him. He wee and poo in the children's toilet. Thank God it was superbly clean. It sure was an experience. :)

Then later in the evening, we had dinner at an open air hawker centre. Reese was really good and we had a more normal hawker meal like we used to before Reese was born! After dinner we went to Ikano and there was a Popular book fair. I bought Reese a Little Eisteins My First Picture Dictionary. So at the end of the day Reese did get something. :)

Nice pictures with relevant topics. A good book to build vocabulary

No comments: