Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Cheeky Boy....

Compiled some cute pictures of Reese taken the last few days. His tantrums are more manageable or maybe we got used to it? Ha ha ha... nah... I think he is better now...and he was never a difficult child. He is very active thou.

We took him to the Lake Gardens on Wednesday and he just ran and ran and ran... he loved it there... had a good time looking at the fountain and playing on the slide. As for both hubby and I, we were dead tired chasing after him... Reese was so tired after that, that he slept for nearly 3 hours and we slept for 1.5 hours...

Reese loves to read books! Every night before bedtime or whenever there is a book around him... he will take his books to us and wants us to read with him. Lately I bought him more books and he seems to be enjoying it very much. His vocabulary is increasing steadily and I can't wait for him to speak in phases and then in sentences. Last night he surprised me by saying 9 and 10 while pointing to the 2 numbers! He actually recognize the two numbers! :)

Oh...for the past one week...not sure why...but he has developed really rosy cheeks!! So cute... hehe... It's still rosy.... hope its not going to go away...

I got one problem with Reese.... I can't get him to brush his teeth... and he refuse to let me use the tooth brush to brush his teeth! I am still using a cloth to clean his mouth and teeth... mmmm... wonder how I can get him to use the tooth brush... :(

Oh...and till now... he still dislike changing! Whether it is his clothes or diapers!

He is almost 16 months old.... 2 more months and I will potty train him.... Not sure how it is going to be......



Tango anyone?

Conducting a piece of music....

Mummy... I am coming for you...

How about some disco dancing?

Laughing is good for me...

Yum yum.... I love my milk...

See my rosy cheeks?

More laughter

Tasting the froggy....

Ain't I cute?


1 comment:

Ann said...

Nearly didn't recognize the pic of him and the rosy cheeks!

He looked so different in that pic!